Blair Crew winter training and conditioning begins on Monday, November 26th and continues until February 21, 2019.
Practices will take place Monday through Thursday from 3:30 to 4:30 pm at Blair High School (room TBA). There is no water practice during winter training.
Cost is $200. Limited financial assistance is available, please contact Carole Giunta (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration.
Rowers who participated in the Fall 2018 season will have a very lean registration process (please use the registration link under returning rowers below). New rowers and returning rowers who did not participate in the Fall season must complete the full Blair Crew registration process before they will be allowed to train with the team. (Please use the registration form linked under item #5 under the new rowers section below).
|November 25, 2018|
How to Register
Returning rowers who participated in the Fall 2018 season:
Please complete this short registration form, make the $200 payment, and submit the Winter 2018 Liability Waiver. After submitting the registration form, you will be taken to the Blair Crew Store where you can pay the winter registration fee.
New rowers and non-Fall season participants:
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THE APPLICABLE STEPS IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
To register for Blair Crew, parents and guardians (for rowers under 18) and all rowers must review and complete the following steps. Please use the links below to access and complete the requisite registration steps.
1. Review the Montgomery Blair Crew Rowers and Families Handbook and the Safety Manual.
2. Complete and sign the online Blair Crew Release and Waiver of Liability. THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN FOR ALL ROWERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
3. Parents and rowers should review the online Blair Crew Rower’s Contract, which sets forth the expectations for team behavior, including no use of alcohol or drugs.
4. Make sure that the rower has a current USRowing Basic Membership and a current Release of Liability Waiver. No one can participate in regattas without a current USRowing membership and current signed waiver. Visit USRowing.org/join-or-renew-membership to join, renew and complete liability waivers. For rowers under age 18, a parent or guardian must complete the waiver.
a.There is a $9.75 annual fee for joining or renewing, membership is valid for 12 months.
b. US Rowing Release of Liability Waivers are valid for the calendar year.
c. Please be sure that you are affiliated with Montgomery Blair High School, club code GN7H6.
d. Rowers should keep a record of their USRowing ID number and password for this and future registrations.
5. Complete all parts of the online Blair Crew Registration Form.
6. Fees and Payment
There is a $200 fee for Winter season. Limited financial assistance is available. E-mail Carole Giunta (email@example.com) for consideration.
After submitting a complete registration form, you will be taken to the Blair Crew Store where you can pay the Winter registration fee via PayPal.
AND THAT’S IT! You are done– just make sure you have completed all steps!