Get ready for our first regatta of Spring 2016. Here are the details:
All rowers need to arrive at the regatta by 9:00 AM.
Coaches and Coxswains should arrive by 8:30 for Coaches/Coxswain Meeting.
Varsity eights go out first in the morning.
8:30 AM: Referees/launch driver meeting
8:45 AM: Coaches/coxswains meeting
9:30 AM: First Launch
10:00 Am: First Race (two heats of M/W quads) then EIGHTS;
3:20 PM: Last Race
Here is a Heat Sheet heat sheet.
Baltimore Rowing Center
3301 Waterview Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230
Volunteer and food sign up here
- It’s going to be cold in the morning. Dress appropriately and bring blankets.
- Uniforms: Red Blair Hat, Blair “Release Tank”, Black Rowing Shorts
- Obey parking people; Parking is $5 per car.
- Drop and roll rowers and gear as directed in the BRC lot, then continue over to the Harbor Hospital parking lot and walk back either along water trail or Waterview Avenue.
- Regatta T-shirts, $15
- There will be concessions include coffee, tea, etc.