BLAIR CREW WINTER WORKOUTS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Timing: The winter workouts will start on December 2, Mondays-Thursdays from 3:00-4:15 pm and run through February 27, 2014. (No official workouts during winter break, December 21, 2012-January 1, 2013, and during finals and no school days, January 13-17 and February 17, 2013.)
Who Needs to Register: Rowers who registered for the Fall 2013 season are automatically eligible to participate in the winter workouts. Only rowers who did not register for the Fall 2013 season for Blair Crew are required to register by Wednesday, December 4, 2013. This form must be completed if your child plans to participate in Blair Crew’s winter workouts, and did not register for the Fall 2013 rowing season. To be eligible for winter workouts, you must plan to row in Spring 2014 season. However, registration and participation in winter workouts does not guarantee a spot in the Spring 2014 season, but may give a new rower priority over other new rowers seeking to register for Spring 2014.
TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR BLAIR CREW WINTER WORKOUTS COMPLETE THE THREE STEPS BELOW:
1. Complete the 2013 U.S. Rowing Waiver Only Membership and Release , following the steps below. For rowers under age 18, this must be done by a parent or guardian. In this process, new rowers will obtain a US Rower ID number which should be kept for this and future Blair Crew seasons. Returning rowers can follow the same steps to complete the 2013 waiver and enter or identify their US Rower ID number. Without a signed waiver and Rower ID, you are not allowed to participate in regattas.
a. Go to https://rosters.usrowing.org/ or copy and paste into your browser.
b. Under “Athletes” on the right, enter the Blair Crew Club Code: GN7H6
c. Enter two of the following: your rower’s name, birth date, or USRowing Member ID.
Choose your rower’s name from the populated list
- If the name is listed more than once, choose the “paid membership” number rather than the “waiver-only” number (if you have that choice).
- If the name is not listed at all, “create new member.”
d. View and update your rower’s profile. You may also upload a photo! (Optional).
e. Submit your waiver.
f. Note the USRowing ID number so that you can enter it in the online Blair Crew registration. Hold on to that number for future registrations.
2. Complete and sign the Blair Crew Online Waiver and Release, available here.
3. Complete all parts of the online Registration Form available here.
Questions? Contact Michele Nadir-Shaikh at email@example.com or 301-275-8715. If you have problems with the forms or links please contact Cindy O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-681-9802.